GENERAL GUIDELINE FOR SUBMISSION REVIEW
- Send articles in MS Word or PDF document. .doc or .pdf file to Fitness Fashion Magazine in an attachment, do not embed it in the email.
- All articles/stories/contents must be professionally edited for grammatical errors BEFORE submission.
- Send unpublished images in High Resolution (300DPI) uploaded to Dropbox email address: firstname.lastname@example.org (Please adjust image size to no larger than 5MB)
- Or send to our email Fitness Fashion Magazine, in an attachment, please do not embed it in the email.
- WARNING!!! Please do not send Fitness Fashion Magazine any unsolicited "offers"; chain mail, or other forms of Spam. Doing so will result in you being blocked and deleted from accessing this website, the submission will be denied and complaints will be filed with your Internet and email providers.
- Images must be in .jpg or .png file.
- For email: (Subject line) FITNESS FASHION MAG, Your Name (First & last) and Email (for us to contact you.)
- All articles/content, credits, bio, interviews must be in .doc file
- No nudes and seductive imagery will be considered for publication.
- Please DO NOT SUMMIT ZIP FILE FOR PREVIEW. - Submission rejection
- No email file above 15MB. Do NOT embed images in the email. – Submission rejected.
- Consider various distances, outfits, poses, and setting for layout purposes.
- Submission should show – off your whole team’s best work- photographer, make up artist, hairstylist, and etc...
- Send team credit information- Website link to their business, name, job title, and profile picture. Affiliate links are ok if they are short.
- Beauty spreads must include options of at least 4 – 6 images
- Fashion spreads must include options of at least 7 – 15 images
- Fitness spreads must include options of at least 4 - 7 images
- Health and etc...must include options of at least 4 - 7 images.
- Prepare all team credits & photographer’s permission required (Submission acceptance form) when approved, no embedded credit on images will be accepted.
- Due to a large number of monthly submissions our team does their best to review submissions and reply in a timely manner
If you would like us to edit your article, our editor can help you with a minimal fee. Contact us at: fitness fashion magazine with "Would like article edited" in the subject line. Then we will connect you to our editor.
When you are chosen, what we will need from you:
- The article can be on How To's, Tips, Did you know, educational story, inspirational story, life learning lesson story, your personal story to your success how you help others (your story behind the rise, the inspiration, where you got your drive and determination) (Not a press release type)
- Any articles based on (See below "Article List")
- Can be up to 1.5 pages long with font size 9.
- All articles must be professionally edited before submission.
- Short bio of you- for our readers to know who you are and what you do.
- Backlink - to your website & social media links we are featuring, This will give you more exposure to your business as well.
- Profile picture (send at least 5 for us to review and choose for the cover & profile), - All in 300dpi resolution.
- Any pictures you would like to feature up to 3 will be placed, (send at least 5 to 10 for us to pick which one we chose to feature),
- Your mini short ad with backlinks to your page.
- All pictures must be in 300dpi resolution, article professionally edited before submission. We can not accept photos including selfies from your cell phone or snapshot camera OR submit your images through Facebook or Instagram or messaging apps since it compresses images to fit the format. Yes, even Facebook, the dpi resolution is very low range from 32 to 96; which means all the pixels are blurry. Images submitted to us must be high quality for publication these should be 300dpi resolutions. Most Professional Photographers know how to do this.
- Up to 2 pages of text.
- Due by the 15th of each month. (The latest is the 20th)
All we ask for is to help us by driving people from your social media to our magazine link. We will send you the link when the magazines are published online.
Disclaimer: Submitting your work does not guarantee your work will be featured in the magazine.
Written content is also accepted for content. If you are a journalist or blogger or other, we are happy to consider your contribution interviews, tips & tricks, event plus travel. We can and will include your website or business contact information links in the magazine for your contribution.
We are excited to get your name(s) and work exposed through our network! Please include your current social media (Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, Facebook) information.
We are not responsible for hard copies of the issues(s) you are contributing to. The Fitness Fashion publication is a platform for you to show and tell about your team’s creative concepts and showcase your talent/skills by creating exposure for you and your business. Tearsheets are available upon request. Send a request to Fitnessfashionmagazine (Subject line) TEARSHEET REQUEST, Issue month, volume number, and your name.
WARNING!!! Please do NOT send International Fitness Fashion Magazine any unsolicited “offers”, chainmail or other forms of spam. Doing so will result in you being blocked and deleted from accession to the website and magazine. Complaints will be filed with your Internet and email providers.
The submission form will be sent for completion of all approved submission for notification, permission, and networking/promotional purposes.
We are accepting more contributing articles and images on and about, featuring you or someone. Please include your website and/or social media links to your business or that someone's business. (Please do not send articles about selling yourself or products. If you want to advertise yourself or your business or products, you can refer to advertising with us.) (Sometimes we get a request for more info where to find the clothing or jewelry and etc... that is on the model, please send link to clothing or item where from) :
- All articles must be professionally edited for grammar errors before submission. Please follow the rules as shown above for guideline submission.
Article List- Any article on:
MUA – Make-Up Artist
And anything that pertains to Fitness and/or Fashion.
If you would like to advertise with us, please send inquiries to Fitnessfashionmagazine with REQUEST TO ADVERTISE WITH FITNESS FASHION MAG in the subject line. Please include your contact information for us to send you the Media kit for prices.